If you are living in India, you probably heard about PayTM. This payment solution is very popular in the country. One of the reasons is the fact that it is an Indian payment system with headquarters based in India itself. Because of the success of the payment solution, PayTM gambling became a norm in the country. Many Indian online casinos start to get interested in offering PayTM for both deposits and withdrawals.
For starters, PayTM is the largest payment gateway in India. The company started way back in 2010 as a prepaid mobile and DTH recharge platform. In 2014, it launched the wallet. It also launched online commerce in the same year. The platform was widely used for bills payment. One of its notable features is the Paytm QR code. These QR codes have been used to accept payment directly into the users’ bank accounts. Fast-forward today, Casino PayTM was born.
Many Indian casinos accept PayTM as casino payment. In Casino, they said the payment method is being used for both deposits and withdrawal transactions. But before you gamble with PayTM, there are important things you need to learn before using it as your payment solution. Which casino accepts that? Not all Indian online casinos, however, accept the said payment method. In fact, finding a PayTM casino game might not be easy. Unlike e-wallets which are used in almost all Indian casino sites, only a few online casinos accept PayTM as a payment option.
If you are still willing to make casino payments using PayTM, consider picking Indian casinos from our recommended list. Those casino websites are legitimate and proven to be trustworthy. You can surely have a worthwhile PayTM gambling experience if you chose to play with those websites.
So, how to make online casino deposits using PayTM? There are a few steps you should make before you can make a casino payment using this method. But don’t worry, the process is going to be straightforward and easy to learn. Now, here’s how to make a casino deposit with PayTM.
- Connect your card to PayTM or fund your account. The first step is to set up your PayTM. Of course, you have to download the PayTM mobile app. You can connect also your card to your account. Just got to the passbook section and enter the required details.
- Choose a casino PayTM. As mentioned, you can visit our best casino sites section to easily pick the right casino for you.
- Go to the cashier page of the casino and choose PayTM as your casino payment option.
- Enter your PayTM VPA which basically your account address.
- Select the amount you want to deposit. Make sure that you are aware of the casino rules for casino payment. Usually, Indian casino has a maximum and minimum limit of the amount you can deposit and withdraw.
- Accept or enter the confirmation code you will receive.
Anyone can make a PayTM account. You just need to download the mobile application and set up your account. You may need need to enter the mobile number and working email to verify. Online casino deposits can be processed almost instantly. The casino payment process is also straightforward and easy to learn. There are no fees charged for also for making deposits in most online casinos.
PayTM gambling is also secured. Users need to enter the OTP number before they can make casino payments. All transactions are also through advanced SSL encryption technology.
Not all casinos in India accept PayTM as a payment method. Finding the right Casino might not be easy. But you can save a lot of time if you choose to play from our list of recommended casinos. In some casinos in India, you are also required to provide some IDs as proof of your identity.